Profile picture for taza
  • taza

Investor owning 11 financed properties is looking for refi help

Investor owning 11 financed properties is looking for refi help - loan to value for these properties is good. Cash out is a possibility. Please explain your experience and provide your contacts
  • October 21 2012 - Peoria

Profile picture for sue deng1
Have you find a lender who can help with your situation?

Profile picture for Academy Mortgage AZ
Taza,

There are lenders in the Valley who will do a blanket loan on multiple investment properties to 70% loan to value if you have them in your LLC.   They will do a 3 or 5 year arm.   Lenders who follow Fannie or Freddie guidelines are limited to 10 financed properties.   Get with an experienced lender and they can point you in the right direction.

Good Luck on your search there are options for you.  

Chad

My clients have worked with several lenders and I would be happy to provide you with their contact information.  Feel free to contact me via my profile and I can email the details over to you.

Usually if you own more than ten properties with mortgages on them it's tough to get mortgage financing. Are any owned free and clear? You may want to talk to the local community portfolio lender if you have mortgages on all of them. Either that or get a commercial loan. I hope this helps. I wish you well!

Paul