Profile picture for Berwickhomebuyer

Is Property in Contract???

I put a high bid in on this property and was told that the property is in contract. It has been 30 days, how long does it take for a home to close? The property does not appear to be maintained which is why I want to know what the turn around time is for occupancy? I would love to still purchase if still available and the other contract has failed.
  • Question refers to this property

The property at 2575 Burnaby is still under contract.

Properties typically close within 30-45 days from the date of contract.

If you are interested in other homes in the Berwick area, or a list of available foreclosures, feel free to contact me.

Best of luck with your search,

Brittany Simonelli, Buyer Agent
Revealty
Buy. Sell. Understand.
614.940.3067 Phone
614.621.1303 Fax
http://www.brittanysimonelli.revealty.com

Profile picture for FDC
  • FDC
I would make sure the listing agent knows you are interested in case the deal falls through.

FDC