Profile picture for jacshasantiago

Is Randal Park or Fells Landing considered part of Lake Nona?

We are buying a new home construction in Lake Nona and really liked Fells Landing and Randal Park but we are not quite sure they are part of Lake Nona. Right now are main concern is that we buy a house and then because of the area growing the school board will rezone and are kids would be out of the Lake Nona Schools. Are they both Orange County? Would it be too risky to buy in one of them. We are between Eagle Creek, Fells Landing and Randal Park. It's just these last 2 gives us more for our money and we don't plan to sell but don't to lose our invesment in the property. Lake Nona's information center is part of Tavistock Group so they tell us, Lake Nona are only the 7,000 acres they have, which I don't believe that's true. If anyone can help us, we are new to the area and find it hard to understand since the city is incorporated. Thank you!
  • November 11 2013 - Lake Nona South
  • 0

Profile picture for LouisaGhali
no
If you need someone to help, I'd be gald to. I sold quite a bit of new construction in the area this year. Just click on my picture and contact me. Good luck.

Profile picture for Mark LeMenager
No, neither Randal Park or Fells Landing are in Lake Nona itself, but they are both in Orange County.  With respect to schools are you referring to elementary, middle or high?  Neither community will use the elementary schools in Lake Nona in the long run.  Randal park already has it's own brand new elementary, right next door.  Elementary aged children in Fells Landing will doubtless go to the new elementary to be built in Eagle Creek.  When it comes to both middle and high schools, both will be zoned for Lake Nona for the foreseeable future (and probably forever).

Note that the same applies to Eagle Creek.  Eagle Creek is not in Lake Nona, it's across the street.

If you need someone to help, I'd be gald to.  I sold quite a bit of new construction in the area this year.  Just click on my picture and contact me.  Good luck.

Hello

Lake Nona is a wonderfull area, If you proceed with the choice to purchase,  and need Financing  pls contact me. I am a Mortgage Loan Specialist in the area and can get your loan closed in a timely manner .

Tom Bawany
[Content removed by Zillow Moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy]