Profile picture for dvtution

Is Year end right time to own a house? no idea about LA real estate. Can anyone help me

December 10 2013 - US

Hi Charles... My answer is a resounding YES ...  to be honest, this is a great time because most people are busy with the holidays and there's usually some good deals out there. Others are trying to "wrap things up" for the year and want to move their property quickly. I will be very happy to work with you... please contact me anytime. Best regards, John

Your Welcome!  If you would like to reach out to me via Phone, I would be more than happy to help.  My info is on my Profile Page.
Respectfully Yours,
Sako

Yes it is the best time to buy a property during these time of the year. The competition is less, the sale price tend to go down. So yes, it is best to buy now to March. Best of luck to you guys! 

If you are looking for homes in Los Angeles, please contact me. I have a property that will be on the market within couple of days and will list at 490K. It is a 3 bedroom, 2 bath, 1600 sqft living space and sits on 6700 sqft lot. 

Let me know!

Charles Nierras
09135066
www.homesoldbycharles.com
www.nierras.net
(323) 500-7690

Profile picture for dvtution
Thanks for your response! We are Looking to buy a house in Los Angeles

It's a Great Time to Buy!  My Experience says serious buyers will buy during Holidays...less competition while everyone else is shopping for the Holidays.

By "own a house", I'm not sure if you mean you want to buy a house at the end of the year or you already own... Also, would you like to find out more about LA real estate as in Los Angeles, CA or Louisiana real estate?

I'd be happy to help!