Is Zillow going to be at NARdiGras 2010 ?

Nov 5-8 in New Orleans ?
  • November 02 2010 - New Orleans
  • 0

Yes, we'll definitely be there - booth 645. Please come by and say hi! 

Karri and Eric - Sorry you can't make it. Please know that you can upload video to your profile on your own, if you'd like.  Let me know if you need help doing this (or your account manager).  It is a lot easier to do in Firefox.

NAR de-GRASS? That sounds like NAR has been smoking something so they could actually believe that there has never been a better time to buy for several years in a row. I wish it had a better name. If it was being held in california I would assume my idea was correct.

Thanks Eric.

Sorry to miss you there.

I really contemplated coming for the free 60 sec video opportunity for the first 200 premier agents at the Zillow booth, Oh by the way it is booth #645. Unfortunately my wife and I aren't going to make it do to other plans that can't be moved.

Yes very much so. 

I'm not sure of our booth number, but several of us (including me) will be there. Come say hi Vince -- it would be great to meet you!