Back to Results
1) The contract was not signed by person with full ownership of properties
2) The contract was not signed by the person…to date, we have no idea who signed the contracts.
3) They had 60 days to clear the title and it has not been done.
4) Both agents promoted contract was valid and did not timely inform us of problems of the purchase
5) The properties are not in the condition that we said we would accept them.
6) All leins and interest from 3rd parties are not removed.
7) No new contract was presented to us from buyer that is valid.
8) Seller gave notice to the listing agent that the owner had 10 days to provide clear title or the agreement would be terminated
9) Did not received seller disclosure forms on these units
10) Lawyer sent notice and still no reply.
Please enter a valid email address.
Stating a discriminatory preference in an advertisement for housing is illegal. If you think this content is discriminatory or otherwise inappropriate and feel it should be removed from Zillow, please let us know by completing the information above.
We will review this content. Thanks for helping make the site more useful to everyone. To learn more, read Zillow's Good Neighbor Policy.
Please enter text in the "Enter the text to display" field.
Please enter text in the "Enter URL" field.
Please enter a valid URL.
Please insert a video embed only
Zillow Advice depends on each member to keep it a safe, fun, and positive place. If you see abuse, flag it. More on our Good Neighbor Policy.
For Sale: $133,900
For Sale: $164,900
For Sale: $178,000