Profile picture for zoeboesmom

Is anyone familiar with Prime Lending, A PlainsCapital Company's purchase plus loan?

Is anyone familiar with Prime Lending, A PlainsCapital Company's Purchase Plus loan? It is apparently their own rehab loan, not affiliated with FHA's 203k or Fannie Mae's HomePath. I could find very little information online. I have 20% to put down, so I don't want to have to pay the ridiculous fees and MIP that the other programs require. The house is 135k and needs about 25-30k in repairs. Thanks.
  • August 07 2010 - US
  • 0

Well said Wayne!  I am a little biased (I work for Prime) but it is a great product.  If you need a referral to someone in your area, just let me know.  Best of luck!  Geoff

You seem to know a lot about their program, why not just contact one of their loan officers to learn more.  They are a mortgage banking firm that has been doing business in Dallas (and other areas) for years. Scott Drescher is an experienced loan officer with them and is likely familiar with that product.