Is everyone else finding the code for the "Do i qualify ... (for the tax credit) doesn't work????

The widget only half appears...

July 27 2009 - US

Let me elaborate. I am somewhat tech savvy and do my own web pages, with a little bit of a struggle. When I add this source code, and then refresh my web page, the widget works fine - once. It tells me, yes I do qualify, etc, then it sits there. If I refresh the page again, half of the widget disappears, the button is gone, and I click on what's left and it sends me to some other page. If I go into internet options on my computer, clear the cache, etc., then refresh again, it workagain - one time again, same thing all over.

I have given up, and simply removed it from my page.... great success to the rest of you. I'm not going to follow threads on this blog about this topic further! Thanks again to all who commented!

the only thing I get is a widget that says "get this widget" which directs me right back to the same page. Same thing for the "mortgage IQ Quiz' widget. thought it was just me, glad to see I'm not loosing it!.

Mine is fine, gotta make sure you put it in the source code correctly. If you are using WISIWYG  (what you see is what you get) then it won't show up in your preview page but it will on your web page, click F5 to refresh your web page after you've navigated to it. Barring that, if you are a Keller Williams agent, call me and I can do it for you from here with your permission.

I'm w/you--no widget!