Profile picture for erniemorgan51

Is is a buyers or sellers market in Fayetteville, TN? I'm thinking of purchasing a starter home?

I am thinking of buying a starter type home to live in now but mainly for investment purposes later on.  It's listed for $92,000.00.  Just wondering what the market is in Fayetteville and what I should offer.  The house is in very good condition in a rural area.
  • December 25 2008 - Fayetteville
  • 0

If you want to email the address of the property you are interested in, we can certainly prepare a current CMA on it to assist you in your deliberations.