Profile picture for joelkamins

Is is possible to suppress the Zestimate. 45 Eldorado (next door) is under contract for $550,000.

My neighbor is under contract for $550,000, and the Zestimate is $410,000.  My Zestimate is $450,000.  It's fallen $50,000 in three months, and I'm sure that I'll sell my house for north of my neighbor's.  Please advise.
  • Question refers to 47 Eldorado Way, Monroe Township, NJ 08831
  • 0

Profile picture for Mr Caveat
fair market mechanisms will determine the actual value of the home, regardless of the zestimate... this is good news because there is no way to hide/ suppress the zestimate