Is it legal to Quit Claim a home and File chapter7 without the ex-husband's permission?

Most Recently divorced. I signed over the house to the ex, and 2 years later I filed Bankruptcy on the 113,000 dollar debt. I did not inform her of this,and now I am wondering if it was an illegal way to tidy up my credit? My ex has never even been late with the house payment.I am hopeful for an answer. morally I REALLY BLEW IT! That is o.k. as long as my credit is not affected? Is the bankruptcy paper trail my ex if,and when saling the home?    Sincerely,S.Stewart   
  • November 15 2012 - West Point

Oh my.  You need to discuss these specifics with a bankruptcy a*torney.