Is it possible to get the deposit money back after 17days of the contingency removal period?

I have not removed the contingency yet. I had to ask for a extension because the loan was denied and I had to look for another lender to see if I still can get a loan I need. The seller agreed to my request but I wondered if I still get my deposit back in case the loan gets denied again and I have to cancel the purchase.

October 12 2013 - US

Have you consulted with your real estate agent?  You need to read your contract carefully.  Without seeing the language in your contract it is difficult to give you a concrete answer.

If you are using a sales contract supplied by your Realtor and the contingency existed, then simply getting an extension of time does not negate any of the other clauses.

The answer is you should be able to providing the denial was no fault of your own.