Is it possible to map multiple addresses and search for houses around them?

I am wanting to move to a different state. I want to find a place that is central to locations that I need. My husband will be traveling between multiple pharmacies and I want to map the pharmacies he will be traveling too. I am a nurse and would like to map multiple hospitals that I might one day work. This way I can find a house in a general area near work.
I would also like to map parks and recreational centers at the same time to try and find a house close to them as well.
  • August 23 2012 - Staten Island
  • 0