Profile picture for Kyle Freeman

Is it possible to print out the view of a neighborhood in Zillow's picture screen?

• February 12 2009 - South of Market
  • 0

Profile picture for Kyle Freeman
The one answer I've received so far from Sunnyview didn't help at all. Thanks for trying, but the place to which he referred me simply said to try using PrintScreen. That prints the page around the picture screen but does not print the picture inside the hybrid view of a city block. I had tried that already, as well as screen capture programs, none of which capture the picture inside Zillow's little screen view.

I think has been a problem for other people. You might look at this thread here for a way to get a printable page you can use. Hope it helps.