Is it possible to work with buyers agent online?

I would like to look for invetsment opportunities in Chicago but I am living overseas. Is it possible for do the preparation works in advance and close a house in two weeks time during my trip? I plan to pay in cash only without mortgage.

• September 28 2012 - Bronx
  • 0

Profile picture for TopNJAgent
Yes, absolutely. Find yourself an agent who is willing to commit to helping you achieve your goals.  As a cash buyer, verification of funds will be required for your offer.  You may want to share that with your agent to confirm you ability to buy.

Process wise - much can be accomplished through the exhange of info online, and I'd ask the agent if she would be willing to provide additional photos if needed to bring the opportunity into greater focus.  With your agents help,you can get your questions answered so that when you arrive in the states you will be ready to act!