Is it right time to buy an investment property to rent in Washington, DC area? I was interested in b

• November 27 2012 - Trinidad
  • 0

Check out what I have done for my clients. Getting a steady ROI is what I look into when making a recommendation. If interested, you can call me and see my model. I am with Keller Williams Realty in Chantilly, VA.

Hello.

We have many specialists on our team for investors.  RIght now Washington DC rent prices have risen 10% over the last year!!!!!!!!!

There is a huge housing shortage and rent will just increse;  We can talk some more about this tomorrow!

But check out our website [deleted by Zillow moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy for posting guidelines]

My son is our resident expert.  [deleted by Zillow moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy for posting guidelines]

Look forward to hearing from you!

I was reading an article in Realtor magazine a while back that mentioned that many areas in DC have fully recovered (ie assets are worth now what they were before the "crash"). 

You may wish to speak to a reputable local Realtor in the areas within DC you wish to purchase in (great City, I lived in Dupont Circle for a while).

Best wishes from So-Cal and good luck