Profile picture for Shelback

Is it sold?

My wife, and I went to Ind. a week ago to find a new home, we sold our home in Fl. We was looking at the house at 751 Burr Oak Dr. Greenwood Ind. 46143. We had a realtor helping us, and we couldn't find out much about this house. Would like to know if an offer is pending or is it sold. Thank you for your time. My email is: dukeprb@yahoo.com
  • July 03 2012 - Greenwood

Hi, I tried to show this home to another couple last wee and learned it does have an offer on it.  My office is in Greenwood Indiana and you can find my customer feedback here on zillow.  Type homes in 46143 or 46142 for homes in Greenwood.  Finally, more accurate listing reports can be found on my website [removed by Zillow moderator]
Call my cell phone at [removed by Zillow moderator] if you want me to send you full reports on local homes that are ready to purchase.

Hello, I don't usually see many Indiana agents on Zillow, but you may get a friendly reply here if one sees your post. If not, you might try to call the Prudential office that had the house listed. They will have the sales price and date on the MLS # 21167937.