Profile picture for inNH

Is it true that no houses have sold in Barrington NH? Or is there a problem because of 911 changes?

I looked at houses in Barrington NH, but there are no houses listed as sold, but many listed as for sale. Have no houses sold in a long time?  Or is this because of the 911 address changes and some kind of problem integrating that with zillow?
  • March 08 2011 - Barrington
  • 0

One hundred homes have sold in Barrington during the last 12 months, they start in the $30,000s and go up to the $600,000.  Are planning on buying or selling in Barrrington?  Maybe I can help you.

Hello inNH

I looked on the MLS and it looks like there were 9 residential properties that sold since Jan 1st this year in the price range of 200,000 - 427,500. There are also about 25 residential properties on the market now and 2 more in contingency status.

If I could be of any more assistance to you please don't hesitate to contact me

Tracey