Is the Seller's Market in Norristown getting any better?

I purchased a new house in 2009 for around $240k, in which I put 20% down.  Now new homes in the area are listed much lower than mine ($180k-$215k).  One big difference is my garage is attached at the ground level and the home has a full unfinished basement.  The new homes listed seem to have the garage and basement on the same level.  Anyhow, does anyone believe the market will improve for Sellers?  I would like to recoup as much of my down payment as possible, but at the prices of these new homes, I may be out of luck.  Any thoughts are greatly appreciated.  Thank.

March 25 - Norristown

Hello, there are many things to factor in. First where exactly in Norristown are you located? Second the market is so different right now compared to  5 years ago. If you would like to discuss further you can reach out to me so I can better explain to you. I look forward to hearing from you. 

June 06