Profile picture for tomfernandez617776

Is the revised My Estimate tool available now?

I would like to enter the correct home area into My Estimate that I created on or about May 27, 2011.  My Apprasier and the San Mateo County Assessor's Office have remeasured and determined that the correct area is 3881 sq ft.  The Assessor's Office hhas updated their public record on this home area from 3,220 sq ft to 3,881 sq ft, and corrected information about the garage [Attached, 412 sq ft; not the old Detached, 1,000 sq ft].
  • July 27 2011 - Redwood City
  • 0

Last week a Zillow employee posted that the current time line for the "my estimate" tool suggests that it is several months out.

Profile picture for tomfernandez617776
Do you know when the MY Estimate tool will become available on-line again?

You can claim your home and update the square footage that will help make your Zestimate more accurate, but as far as I know the owner's estimate feature is still offline for now.