Profile picture for railsbackcddm7

Is there a contact phone number for Zillow? When our house comes up it says Sold. Can we change this

• May 14 2014 - Centerville
  • 0

Profile picture for j2jkuhn
I HAVE REQUESTED ZILLOW TO REMOVE MY AD FIVE SEPARATE TIMES. THEY DID NOT REPLY TO MY QUESTIONS, BUT SENT VAGUE AND CONFUSING DATA THAT DID NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH MY REQUESTS. IT'S A WEEK, I STILL HAVE NO  RESOLUTION. WITH HALF OF MY REQUEST I DIDN'T EVEN DESERVE A RESPONCE. I WAS NEIGHBORLY, BUT THESE PEOPLE DO NOT DESERVE IT. 
HAVE YOU NOTICED THAT YOU CANNOT GET DIRECT CONTACT WITH ANY ONE AT ZILLOW.  UNLESS OF COUSE YOUR A DEALER, THEY HAVE TO LISTEN TO THEM, HAVE YOU NOTICED THAT ZILLOW OFTEN DOES NOT HAVE A ZILLOW ESTIMATE FOR CERTAIN DEALERS? I COULD JUST BE MY IMAGINATION OF COURSE,
THEY DROPPED THE PRICE OF MY PROPERTY BY ALMOST 40% IN 4 MONTHS.  YET PROPERY SALES HERE ON MY STREET HAVE NOT CHANGED BUT 7% SINCE FALL. DO THESE PEOPLE KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING?  WHERE DO THEY GET THEY'RE INFO? 
THE HOTTEST AGENT IN MY TOWN IS 8 HOUSES DOWN THE STREET FROM ME. HE HAS ADS FOR PROPERTY, ON OUR STREET AND GUESS WHAT,  NO ZILLOW ESTIMATES.  HOW IS IT THAT HE DOSEN'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH ZILLOWS IDIOT NUMBERS YET WHEN I ASK THEM TO REMOVE THE ESTIMATES FROM MY LISTING, THEY TREAT ME AS IF I DON'T EXIST? 
I WAS TOLD NOT TO DEAL WITH THEM, BUT I FOOLISHLY BELIEVED THAT THIS KIND OF HUBRIS AND STONE WALLING WENT OUT WITH LONG TERM CAPITAL MANAGEMENT AND ENRON.  
OF COURSE I COULD BE WRONG, I'VE ONLY LIVED ON THIS STREET FOR 12 YEARS, BUT I WOULD NEVER EQUATE A UNIT SIMILAR TO MINE IN STUCTURE, BUT ON THE MAIN DRAG, NO WATER VIEW, NO REMODEL WORK EXCEPT FOR PAINT AND FLOORING. AND COMPAIR IT WITH MINE THAT IS AT THE END OF A CULDESAK, 300 SQUARE FT LARGER, WAS COMPLETELY RENOVATED WITH BEST GRANIT AND WALNUT AND IS ON THE INTRA-COASTAL WATERWAY! YET THOSE TWO UNITS HAVE THE SAME ZILLOW ESTIMATES. 
ZILLOW, STAY OUT OF THE ESTIMATING BUSINESS TILL YOU CAN HIRE SHOES ON THE GROUND AND NOT QUANTS WITH NOSES IN THIER COFFEE CUPS.
TAKE MY AD OFF YOUR WEB, YOU DO NOT HAVE MY PERMISSION TO SHOW IT OR ANY OF YOUR NUMBERS.

JOE KUHN, HIGHLAND BEACH, FL

If you could add more detail to your question, perhaps someone could help.

Is your home for sale now?  
Is your home not for sale but has been purchased in the last three years?   Then it will show "sold" (with a date).

There is no phone number.  Zillow uses information from the Multiple Listing Service, so you should use your real estate agent to update that information and Zillow will later reflect the change.