Is there a method to eliminat two story houses?

• August 03 2014 - Castle Rock
  • 0

Profile picture for Brian Anzur
When searching on Zillow you can go to the top of the search bar and click on "More." This gives you additional criteria to add to the search. In the "Keywords" section type ranch and it will filter most two story properties out. I just tried it and it did a decent job of limiting the search, of course one or two got through if the term "ranch" is used elsewhere in the listing. Goodluck!

Brokers can set up a web portal for you with direct access to the Broker's data base. One of the field defines the type of house (i.e., ranch, 2-story, 3-story, bi-level). You can set the parameters of all of the selection criteria you want. It is a great tool for Buyers. It also lists items such as "price decrease", "new listing", "back on the market". 

If you you like me to set up a portal for you, let me know. I would be glad to do that. Here is my contact information.

Jim Garcia 
Your Castle Real Estate
720-385-4497
jimgarcia100@gmail.com
castlepines-realestate.com 

Absolutely. I have a portal set up for my clients through the MLS system and there are a plethora of search criteria from which to choose, including eliminating 2-story homes from the results.