Is there a place to report a real estate company that calls unsolicited after trolling info here?

I've gotten several calls now from a local real estate company that has seen my 'make me move' price here and taken that as an invitation to call pushing a high pressure sales routine. Is there a way to down-rate them or block them from seeing my info? I realize it's probably too late for the second part.
  • June 15 2012 - Charlotte

Here's an  E-mail to customer service.    If a Make Me Move is up, you can change it so it is E-mail contact only.  (Also in the description write "no agent contact unless you are bringing a buyer").   I've heard that MMM tends to trigger a lot of agent calls.  I find it offensive, but apparently many work that way.