Is there a realtor who can give me a referral to a trustworthy lender FL. who will clean up credit

Want to purchase a home in 3-6 months.
  • November 03 2012 - Valrico
  • 0

User,
You may also choose to use the services of a local lender who has a track record of investing in the community through small business loans, home loans and refinancing. These 'A' and "B" graded lenders are committed to their communitys. The 'Too Big To Fails' are all "F" graded.

Simply enter you city or zip code and select the "A" or "B" graded lender of your choice and share with them your goal of a home purchase and need for their guidance to become qualified for a mortgage at an incredible interest rate.

Here it is:  www.BankingGrades.com

Best of success to you, 
Annette Lawrence, Broker/Associate 
Remax Realtec Group 
[Website and phone removed by Zillow moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy.]

Profile picture for Garth S Jones
Wet Dawgs is correct, the hard work has to be done by you, however, I have worked with clients that were able to correct credit issues to a point at which they could buy a home.  Send me a message, I would be happy to listen to your goals, and put you in touch with someone that can give you great advice.
Garth

Profile picture for ShaylaTwit
Contact me on my zillow page for a great FL lender referral!  I work the Sarasota & Manatee County markets.

Many lenders can give basic guidance on actions to take to clean up your credit, but the actions you will have to take yourself.