Profile picture for kmthouse

Is there a secret to finding an honest hardworking real estate professional?

In the past several months we have worked with 3 real estate agents. Each of them has faded into oblivion. Everything starts fine and they all were enthused to work with me selling my home and helping me find financing for investment property, but after a few weeks each was unreachable by phone, yet they kept me on their mailing lists. Are all agents only after the big money to be made on selling 6 figure priced homes or is like playing the lottery when it comes to finding an honest, sincere professional agent with whom to work? We are still looking by the way....
  • April 02 2014 - US
  • 0

Best Answer

If you were around this area I would be glad to help you.   Those little deals eventually turn into big deals and I want to be around.  There is a reason why 80% of new agents are doing something else within 2 years of getting their license

Good Luck

Thanks for posting your question on Zillow.com & sorry for your troubles.

I would recommend looking up agents in your area on Zillow.com & reading their past client reviews.

Profile picture for Outer Banks N C
Agents don't all sell 6 figure homes, but we don't like working for nothing either. Some sellers have a feeling that the agents must be doing something daily or they aren't working hard enough and it does not work like that. Some agents like to list and some rather work with buyers and most will do both. If you have 3 that stopped returning phone calls to you I would think there is a problem somewhere or expectations that are too demanding for the possible sale and commission. Since you have gone through 3 agents and the property has not sold I have to wonder if the problem is you. Sorry, but that seems like it could be it. You might have over priced the property and the agents realize they are working for free because it won't sell.