Profile picture for juellner

Is there a way I could place an offer on a parcel of property? It is a lot without a house.

The lot is a lot with partial wetlands. The parcel # is 7229700265. Zillow home ID # is 96712391.

June 23 2011 - East Renton Highlands

Juellner,
It B Easy call a Real Estate Agent, a good agent will make sure there isn't any pit fall along the way.

Hugh Oake

[edited by Zillow moderator to remove contact information.]

Partial wetlands means a lot of mosquitoes. It also means that you may or may not be able to do anything legally with your own land. Before making an offer ask what state department handles wet lands issues and talk to them about what is legal to do on this parcel.

30 years ago the agents in that office used to tell people what they could do with their land. Now at least in my state they tell the owners what they can NOT do with their land.

Sure if it's listed anyone can place an offer on it.  If it's not listed find out who owes it or I will and I will see if they want to sell it.

Gene Riggs
[edited by Zillow  moderator to remove phone number.  Please see Good Neighbor Policy.]

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it sounds like you have identified a property you are interested in buying but aren't currently working with a Realtor. If you want to contact me I'd be glad to discuss helping you further.
Christine