Profile picture for rockscene

Is there a way to get a zestimate from jan 2011?

I used my house as a rental from jan 2011 on.  Is there a way to get the value from jan 2011?
  • May 23 2012 - Queen Creek

Zillow zestimates are very approximate (+/- 30%).  I would not recommend using them for determining actual market price required by the IRS.   Since you need this information for tax purposes, I suggest you have your real estate agent do a BPO (Broker Price Opinion).  Talk to your tax accountant to be sure this is the correct advice and that you are applying the rules correctly.

Loren Hoboy-Realtor
623-688-0004

If you open your home details page and scroll down, you will see a historical graph of the Zestimate.   Hover your cursor over the graph to see the value each month.