Profile picture for hfinder

Is there a way to put on my profile that I looked @ the home already

Can I eliminate the ones I don't like? there are so many homes I forget if looked at one I didn't like and I waste my time.
  • January 15 2012 - Tucson
  • 2

I hadn't used that feature Grokster. Thanks for posting the tip. Thumbs up!

Profile picture for grokster
Save > Notes > Save Note

When looking at a home, select the Save link (next to a heart with a checkmark). Select the Notes and you can type anything. Save the Note,  and the next time you select the Save link, you will see your note.

Profile picture for grokster
I save the home as a favorite, then in the notes I note when I saw the home and what I thought about it.

Not at this time.  If you are working with a Realtor, that is something I do & keep track of for my clients.  Consider working with a local Realtor, they can narrow down all the existing inventory, focus on the criteria you are looking for.  I have found this is a much better use of my clients time.
Best of luck.
Spirit