Profile picture for getmeg

Is there a way to search for home listings in a particular school district?

I love that the schools are listed on each property listing, but it would be more helpful to me if I could select the school and see what properties are for sale within that school district. Is this possible?
  • April 15 2009 - Redwood City
  • 0

Profile picture for torman009
Hi Getmeg,

you can easily find the property which you are searching for so just click on the link and you will get your answer My Peninsula Home Search

Hello getmeg,
I can help you finding property in the school district you are interested in.
Please call me.

Hi getmeg -

We do apologize however this feature is not yet available now. We are constantly updating the site and adding new features so be sure to check back. Your feedback and suggestions are always welcome.

Meanwhile, you can use the search criteria that we have to find homes. It is found at the left side of the Homes page. Modify the criteria to narrow down your search.