Profile picture for Mws2000

Is there a way to search for homes that come off the market without selling?

Hello! I love the way that Zillow educates the non-realtor on the market, and I use it frequently. One thing I would LOVE to be able to do is to conduct a search of homes in which people have taken their homes off the market when the house didn't sell. I don't believe there is currently a way to do this (if there is please let me know), but I would love to see Zillow add this feature in the future. Thank you!
  • November 12 2012 - Shorewood
  • 0

Only a REALTOR® in good standing can access the MLS and provide you with that information.

I use multiple techniques to help my Buyers locate non-MLS properties.

I hope that helps! 

A Realtor can do a search for the Expired listings, but not a consumer. What would be the reason for your doing so? It's to your advantage to work with a Realtor to help you in the home-buying process and the seller pays our fee. If you are serious about purchasing, please contact me.