Is there a way to see the property even though they do want to be disturbed at all times?

I am interested in a home, the owner of the property has been served a Notice of Sale. I asked my agent if they can make an appointment but he was told the owners do not want to be bothered at all times. I know it is on sale since it has a red tag. Also, the owners owe over 14,000 on the property. What does it mean for me? Will I end up paying the 14,000 once I buy the home?

• March 11 2014 - Van Nuys
  • 0

Hello, It sounds like the sellers are just letting the home go in to foreclosure. Have you tried writing an offer "subject to interior inspection"? This often shows you are serious and then the seller may allow you to see it. With that clause in the offer if you do not like the home after seeing it everything is simply cancelled.

I don't know what the price of the home is but if the sellers owe only $14,000 on the home I can't imagine why they let it go into foreclosure. In any account every loan and lien would be paid off in full with the close of escrow and the title insurance will guarantee that.