Profile picture for JenniferRedding

Is there a website to locate local foreclosures for free without having to sign up?

• February 02 2010 - Bel Air
  • 0

JenniferRedding: Did you try the County Sheriff? Regards,

Hi Jennifer,

I checked the link in that other post, and it showed 0 foreclosures in Bel Air.  I checked my site and I found 25.  I always find it interesting when people don't want to "sign up" to get the results for searches.  Many of the "Free" sites that you come across are not updated frequently, some have inaccurate data, and some just sell your info back to agents as leads.

If you work with an agent directly, you will have immediate and accurate data, and that is the name of the game.  If you go on my website and do a search, you can do it by County, add Bel Air and make sure you click the button near the top for foreclosures.

To view detailed results, you do have to register.  I don't work in Bel Air, so after you sign up just shoot me an e-mail and I will take you off any of the automatic contacts that I have, and you can just get your results.

Then, when you are ready to work with an agent let me know, and I can help you find one.  No hassles.  Visit my profile and you can find the link to my website.

Good luck, and if you have any Q's let me know.

Here Ya' go. National list of Foreclosures. Happy closing, Rudi