Profile picture for Andre07

Is there an agent that I can work with that has access to the MLS?

I'm a real estate investor and I'm looking for an agent that has access to the MLS that can pull a couple reports for me.

P.S. I'm willing to pay.
Thanks.
  • May 24 2010 - Indianapolis
  • 0

If you have any interest in Ohio properties, please call me or e-mail me and I wiil be happy to help.

i can help with this, call me and we can get you all set up!

Profile picture for ChandaB
I can tell you off hand without looking that the zip codes in center townships (NE, SE, NW, SW), parts of Wayne, and Lawrence are probably the top areas for cash transactions just because there are a lot of properties that are priced in the 5k - 50K range...

Profile picture for Andre07
I want know the top 5 or 10 zip codes that has the most cash transactions taking place within the last 3 months.

Profile picture for ChandaB
Andre,

What type of information are you looking for?