Profile picture for nitti488819

Is there any vacational rental management company in Hawaii?

I have a condo at Waikiki with ocean view and in walking distance to beach. I would like to make it a vacational rental property, but I don't live in Hawaii.

Is there any company in Hawaii that can manage it and rent it out as a vacational rental property?
  • December 26 2010 - Honolulu

I have quite a few ABR and *RSPS (*Best Option) agents that I can send you their contact information if you are interested.

You can click my picture above to be taken to my profile for contact information.

Good luck...

Yes * check the NARPM.org website