Is there any way to add my assistant's email address so she receives the Zillow reports?

I would like the Zillow report to be emailed to my assistant instead of me. She handles updating my clients and this would be great if she could receive the report. I tried changing my email address to hers, but I do not want her email address to show under my photo so this did not work. Could an option be added to include another additional email address on my account to be used solely to receive the reports?
  • November 30 2009 - US
  • 0