Profile picture for chicho malanga

Is there any way to correct outdated data about the size of my home listed in Zillow?

Is there any way to correct outdated data about the size of my home listed in Zillow? The website still list my house as having 1500 sq ft living space despite two sizable additions over the last 20 years. I would like to sell my home next year and I'm afraid that this outdated information will decrease the perceived value of my home. Thanks.
  • January 17 2012 - Lake Barcroft
  • 0

Profile picture for Neil R
  • Neil RZillow
Hi chicho -

You can update your home details by claiming the house. To do so, go to the home details page, hover over the "Edit" option and click "Claim your home". Once done, options to edit home facts, description and pictures will be available under the "Edit" option.

Neil