Profile picture for 7514hudson

Is there any way to tell if my listing has had any viewers?

March 08 2012 - Rougemont

You really need showings!! If you are not getting them I agree with Sharon. Look at your marketing and look at your asking price.
Professional photography is a must too!

If you are not getting anyone coming to look at the house, it means basically you are overpriced and not competing with the area market though. Or your pictures are not doing your home any justice. Email me the listing (click on my name) and let me take a look at the photos, if you want) As far as price, I work the Raleigh,Cary area so wouldnt know yours, but you can call a local realtor and ask for a comparative market analysis or pay an appraiser and then you will know if you are priced right for this current market. 

Yes, indeed.  There are two options.  Open the home details page and look in the top right corner.  You'll see (in grey) "Views: xx" where xx is the total number of views since time began (on Zillow).   Then, scroll down to the Zestimate graph and click on "more' then "page views'.  There you'll see the day by day graph of views for the last month or so. (Note: your views count on this, as do those of your best buddy and mother.)