Is there anybody that will give mortgages loans to bad credit rating people?

There were mistakes in my past that I am not proud of and am working on paying off, and my credit score isn't going up fast what so ever. Is there anyone that will help me out?
  • June 24 2013 - Louisville
  • 0

Hi, there are options out there. For example, I can work with people who have credit scores of 530 or better. However, the terms are much stiffer ie 10% down if your score is 580 or lower. Plus with lower scores, reserves are required. I find that it's sometimes cheaper (rate/costs/requirements) to pay and get the credit repair done (not credit counseling). I only recommend one company and it's one that will refund you your funds if they don't do what they said they would. If you have add'l questions I would be happy to help. Best Regards, Kim Lawson Ohio Licensed Mortgage Loan Originator. Licensing and contact information can be located on my profile.

I would be happy to help you work on your credit. There are many ways to do it. Of course, all of which will take a few months to be reflected.

Those companies have gone out of business. Time is your best friend with credit. Good luck.