Profile picture for Cmommers59

Is there anyone who will allow rental income on a studio that is attached to my residence?

I have never missed or been late on my mortgage or auto loan but have had difficulty with Chase over a credit dispute which brought my score from 830 to 655.
Can't seem to get rental income approved which is critical.    My equity is huge and I would like to borrow about one sixth or less of it.    Need to move and cannot sell my home due to the market....have found a mobile home to purchase.    Willing to pay off auto loan with equity.....desperate....please send response to:  mommers21@yahoo.com  Many Thanks....Chris
  • May 27 2009 - Felton
  • 0

If you've been declaring your rental income on your tax returns and can provide a rental agreement your loan rep. should consider it.  The rest of your scenario falls into current underwriting parameters.  Try another lender if you feel the current one is not doing all they can to assist you.