Is there anyway, to find out, if my personal infomation was used to establish a contract on a home?

This house had been on the market for almost a year, then I sent my proof of funds and attorney info to a realitor, to make a cash offer on the home. The same day only aftet i gave my info to him, then I saw online there was a contract on it. Then two days later, the realitor tells me someone else has it under contract, and I might want to look at another home, possibly more money I can afford it.

August 29 2013 - Chicago

It's hard to tell, but I believe there is a far greater likelihood the house just sold to another bidder.  The time on market issue is kind of wild.  I've seen houses sit on the market for 200 days with no offers and then all of a sudden you get 3 offers in 2 days. 

I have been involved in homes for sale that had been for sale for months with no activity until I made an offer and then there were 2 the same day. It happens. What also could happen is that the listing agent might have called or mentioned the offer coming in and that made someone get off the fence and make an offer too. It happens, but your scenario is pretty had to believe.

Things like this happen in the market. Is it under contract in the MLS?

Sounds sketchy. Why would you think someone used your info? You can ck with the courthouse and see what name is on the deed. If you suspect that is the case its fraud. I did have a tenant one time use his brothers ID and soc sec number to qualify to rent a home. We didn't know until after the guy stopped paying rent and the owner saw mail to a different name. He was promptly evicted. You would need to contact the police and an atty if someone used your identiy and the FBI, but you need proof.