Profile picture for jsold44

Is there someone to whom I may speak about my house listing on Zillow?

I need to talk to a Zillow person quickly. Is there a way to change information about my house?
  • December 21 2013 - Burien
  • 0

Profile picture for nwhome.us
Zillow does not have a call center to handle questions about the millions of properties that they have on their website.

If you can't answer your question through the online FAQ that is available you can reach out to me through the contact information on my profile. I can answer most of the common questions that come up on the site.

If your home is not listed for sale on Zillow, you can claim your home and edit home data.   The Zillow help center has detailed instructions.

If your home is listed by an agent on Zillow, then your agent will need to do the edits.