Profile picture for househaus

Is this HPAP ready?

I got you on this one Lanre,

Hello Househaus,

HPAP is a unique program, which requires the home to be in safe and habitable condition when a client moves in.  They actually do their own inspection!  Now, this inspection is different that the inspection that you are reccomended to get as a purchaser.  The home has to meet HPAP's required standard before they will release their funds for the transaction.  So sight-unseen, it cannot be determined whether or not the aforementioned property is HPAP ready.  Working with the right team to ensure the home you choose is going to be eligible for HPAP and any other 1st time homebuyer programs you may qualify for would be your best bet!  I'm sure Lonre can find out the details about the current condition of this home if you are interested in purchasing it, and I would be glad for the opportunity to earn your business, as I am well versed in the HPAP program and many other 1st time homebuyer programs you may be eligible for.  Please contact me so that I can be of assistance to you!!!

Hello househaus. What do you mean Is this HPAP ready? Are you asking if you can buy this house using HPAP?