Profile picture for DaveTyler2

Is this a new layout???

I have the list of homes on the left and the map on the right.  How can I change this so the list of homes are on the bottom?  I can't even narrow the list on the left so the map is bigger.  Please help...I love Zillow but hate this layout
  • September 26 2012 - US
  • 0

I hate this new layout you have with the map on the side and all the important information squished on the right with the realtor ads. YUCK!!!!!
  • April 17

I don't like new lay out! Like it better the old way when listing where at the bottom of page, not on right! Plus it doesn't let me see more pics without clicking on listing like the old layout did!! This is vary irritating to me because, seeing the first few oics told me if i want to see more of the listing or not!! Please if you can't put it back at least make so when you run cursor over listing it will show you a few pics so i know if i want to open listing or not!!

Profile picture for blue screen exile
Zillow has terminated the ABtest option for the listings below the map, as of this morning!  listings will only be to the right of the map now.

Profile picture for edncory
Have figured out how to change it either... hate it.

Profile picture for alphie5561
Agreed - HATE it. Not working properly since it switched either.