Profile picture for cayelopez

Is this home back in the market? Thanks!

• Question refers to 1118 N El Molino Ave, Pasadena, CA 91104
  • 0

Profile picture for Blue in d Nile
Why it would be listed for sale on 6/5/09, then removed from the listings on 8/30/09, then indicated as "sold" on 9/21/09 for less than 1/10 of the asking price, and then put back on the market on 11/01/09 to me indicates it was a family issue or probate issue.

The prior listing was an autofeed from Listhub
the present listing is an autofeed from Home Z

If it is not in the multiples, I'm inclined to believe it is not really for sale; but there are occasionally reasons where it has to at least appear to be for sale.

The photos certainly make it appear unoccupied, and the substantial price reduction compared to previous listing make it appear that it is not just an autofeed that was not removed.

And no signs out front on the Google drive by.

I'm still inclined believe probate, and that the heirs may want to keep it.

Profile picture for cayelopez
Thanks David. I also can't find it in other websites. I just noticed here in zillow, the last update was April 2nd and the list price is different from the sold price in other websites (Sept of 2009). So I was thinking this is a new listing.
Anyways, I'll contact the listing agent to confirm.
Thanks again!

I don't see it on realtor.com nor MRMLS-Mercado-public pages. Sometimes on Zillow, they have sold/expired property that keeps on coming back because the owner or agent forgot to remove from their website or feed.

You might need to call the listing agent directly and just ask him or his office if this property is really still on sale.