Profile picture for abqgal

Is this home currently on the market? I am very interested in seeing it.

Seems to be exactly what my family has been looking for.
  • Question refers to 5108 Wild Plum Way NW, Albuquerque, NM 87120
  • 0

Hi Abqgal,

This house has been under contract since 8/12/09. Short Sales can take a very long time and sometimes never resolve, however the government has passed a new law concerning short sales requiring quicker response time and incentives to second lienholder that just came in to effect this month. The topic of seeing a short sale while it is under contract is really a case of if the seller wants the house to be seen. That takes a couple phone calls to see where everyone is at.

Feel free to be my friend on fb and ask me questions and get to know me.

My Best,
Arthur

Arthur Miller, Associate Broker
Real Living Premier, Realtors
8206 Louisiana NE
Albuquerque, NM 87113
Office: 505-798-6300
Fax: 505-798-6301
Cell: 505-503-0520
milleralb@aol.com
Check me out on fb

Profile picture for abqgal
Interesting...Is it possible to see it or not while it is in pending status?  Thanks for responding.  I had noticed the house listed on MLS about a year ago, but then it disappeared from there, so I figured it had sold.  Thanks again.

Profile picture for alexa1231
Hi.  Yes it is still for sale.  We have a sale pending but it may not go through.  You can call the realtor next week if you are interested.

Her name is Kim Boucher with Prudential 505-604-0599