Profile picture for thebull1945

Is this home on Barbary Coast in foreclosure? What is the asking price as of August 2009?

• Question refers to 5813 Barbary Coast Dr, New Bern, NC 28560

I looked on the MLS and I see the home currently listed for 279,900 and the listing does not say that it is currently in Foreclosure or moving toward a short sale. Were you interested in purchasing a home in that area? If so I would love to help you in anyway I can. Best Regards! JoAnn Thaxton Realtor Keller Williams Realty 252-258-3676 www.brokerjoann.com