Profile picture for 13Bella

Is this home still availble? I drove by and the sign is still there, but can't get any info online?

• Question refers to 10831 Antler Tool Rd SW, Albuquerque, NM 87121
  • 0

Hello 13Bella,

As the earlier agent responded, this listing is under contract. If you wish to have the earliest information on the new listings, price reductions, etc. let me know and I can tailor fit your search criteria and send you automatic updates to your e-mail address. It is a pretty cool tool that Realtors have with our MLS. If you want to know more about me, check me out on facebook.

My Best,
Arthur

Arthur Miller, Associate Broker
Real Living Premier, Realtors
8206 Louisiana NE
Albuquerque, NM 87113
Office: 505-798-6300
Fax: 505-798-6301
Cell: 505-503-0520
milleralb@aol.com
http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000736485013&ref=profile

Hi 13Bella- this is not my listing, however, I looked it up and it is under contract- it was listed for $150,000.