Profile picture for Joshua17

Is this house still available for purchase?

I would like to visit this house one day this week if it is available.

1027 Northview Park Rd is still available per the MLS.  If you're not currently working with a real estate agent, I'd be happy to see what we can do to get you into the property to view it.

If you are seriously considering purchasing a property, I highly recommend that you set up a time to meet with a trusted mortgage consultant, if you haven't done so already.  This will enable you to figure out how much you can afford for your home loan and what you'll be comfortable with for a monthly payment.  From doing this, you'll gain a better idea of the types of homes you should be searching for.

Feel free to contact me at 651-578-2241 or by email to lori.hogenson@results.net.  If you need a recommendation for a mortgage consultant, I can supply you with a referral for one as well.