Profile picture for bmthompson24

Is this property still for sale? I am interested in making a transaction as soon as possible if so.

I can be contacted at bmthompson24@yahoo.com
  • Question refers to 221 Green Dr SW, Concord, NC 28027
  • 0

Profile picture for Randy Mabry
Thank you for your service to this great country.  If I can ever help you, I will be glad.

Profile picture for bmthompson24
Thank you for the email. I was honestly just interested in the property because of the very low asking price. I am in the U.S. Navy and am currently stationed in Okinawa Japan but am from the Concord area and my family lives there as well. I bought a house in Concord back in Dec of 2008 and still look at real estate in the area hoping to come across a cheap short sale or foreclosure that I could buy and rent out as an investment property. I am a serious buyer and if there are cheap properties in the Concord area that you manage let me know. Once again thanks for the follow up and hope to do business with you. 

Very Respectfully, 

Brandon Thompson

bmthompson24@yahoo.com

(704) 980-9648

Profile picture for Randy Mabry
I stay in touch with all the forclosures.  If you let me know what you want and where I will let you know.

Randy Mabry
Hunter Homes Realty

Profile picture for FDC
  • FDC
It is under contract. But you may want to stay in touch with the listing agent in case it fall through. Their information is available on the listing details page. Simply click the "see foreclosure details" link to find this information.

FDC