Profile picture for NHopeful

Is this the correct price?? Three thousand five hundred to buy?? Are there any other pics?

• Question refers to 110 Old English Ct SW, Leesburg, VA 20175
  • 0

Profile picture for Mr Caveat
Sept 2009... 10 months.

3500 could also have been some kind of settlement on the 2nd mort, especially if it is vacant now/. something to do with a foreclosure, etc

Profile picture for ProvidentMike
Usually a home in that price range means that it's really a rental listing.

NHopeful,
I must correct my last answer which I based on English Court in Greenway Farm, Leesburg, that I am very familiar with.

I was intrigged by the $829K price tag so I went to pre-view the house.  Well, I found out there is no 110 English Court in Greenway Farm.  There is 101, 103, 105, 107, 109, 111, 108, 106, 104, but no 110.

I see the address now shows 110 Old English Court, although I am not certain what address was shown before: 110 English Ct or 110 Old English Ct.

Anyway, there are a few newly built homes in one small alley in the south west part of Leesburg, right outside of historic Leesburg - between the bike path and Safeway.

Indeed, there is 110 Old English Ct, however there is no sign in the front yard and no lock box - not even combo lock box, since it's not listed in MLS - so it is probably shown by appointment only. The house appears to be VACANT. 

There is a house next door for sale, 108 Old English, however it is listed with Keller Williams. 110 Old English is listed here on Zillow as Re/Max Gateway, The Murphy Group of Great Falls, VA.

Again, the house is NOT listed in MLS, as of  Oct.24,2009 did not have the front yard sign or the lock box.

Makes me wonder if this is truly what the seller wants.

NHopeful,

This home is NOT listed in MLS.

At $829K it is priced somewhat high for a neighborhood where homes sell in  $450K - $550K price range.  Although every home is unique and it is hard to judge without seeing the interior. 

If you like the house but believe it is overpriced, simply submit an offer which you think reflects the value of that house.

Unless you already work with a REALTOR, I am an ABR, Accredited Buyer Representative, and would be happy to help you to determine the correct market value of that house.